The e+Jackets produced by Ewen are thermal insulations that ensure that the equipment operates within the ideal thermal range. e+Jackets are designed and implemented to facilitate periodic maintenance during normal equipment operation. They are manufactured in the actual size and shape of the equipment, to be more efficient.
Insulation for wasted energy
e+Jackets are a simple, cost-effective solution that prevents energy waste. In this way they have a significant impact on cost savings.
e+Jackets have a unique design and can be customized. Ewen only uses the highest quality materials made by dedicated craftsmen.
Benefits of e+Jackets
Thermal insulation projects
Thermal insulation is important in a factory for several reasons:
- Cost reduction: It can help reduce energy consumption, which results in lower operating costs. This is especially important for plants operating in unfavorable weather conditions, such as high temperatures or low temperatures.
- Improved efficiency: It can improve the efficiency of production processes as it prevents the loss of heat or cold, keeping the internal temperature stable and conducive to the operation of equipment.
- Increased safety: Can help prevent accidents such as burns or electric shocks by preventing hot or cold surfaces from coming into contact with people.
- Environmental protection: It can contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions by reducing energy consumption, thus helping to protect the environment.
- Improved product quality: It can help maintain the optimum temperature for production conditions, which can improve the quality of the final product.
Ewen wants to be the long-term partner for the energy transition and decarbonization of your business.